The examination was given by the Board of Real Estate Service in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao and Ilo-Ilo last March 2011.
The results were released in five (5) days after the last of examination, the PRC said.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registaration will start on Thursday, April 7, 2011 until April 14, 2011.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- · Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- · 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- · 1 piece 1×1 picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- · 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and,
- · 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of 600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014.
Succesful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the sucessful examinees in the said examination will be held before the Board on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 1:00 in the afternoon at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City.
Tickets for the Oathtaking will be available from April 7, 2011 to April 25, 2011.
To see the successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest rank, CLICK HERE!